This page will help you managing your votes in a smarter way.
Voting on Steem is one of the tool to earn money, leaving your Voting Power (VP) at 100% is a waste of revenues.
On the other hand voting too many time, when you go down 80%VP, is a waste of vote value.
This page will try to help you to stay in between those two limits
Why remaining above +- 80% ?
You gain 20% VP per 24hours, if you manage your votes daily, remaining above 80% is smart, as you won't deplete it on the long run.
Of course if you plan vacations or beeing away for extended period of time, you might choose to go lower as it will regenerate while you´re gone